The Fall Ball season will operate from September 5th through October 30th for a total of 8
What is different about Fall Ball?
Fall Ball is a developmental baseball program where:
* No official score is kept nor official records.
* Players can play for whatever league they would like, no matter where they live as Little
League boundaries do not apply.
* It is common for players to play a division higher than regular season since this is mainly
about skills coaching to improve player ability. It is also a great way for new players to be
introduced to baseball or for returning players to hone their skills at a higher level.
* Upper Division Teams will play against other Fall Ball leagues in the area. Local travel may be
* Skills Practice on Mondays, and optional scrimmages or games on the weekend. Additional
team practices for upper divisions as specified by team coaches.
As always, we need the help of volunteers to make the fall season successful. Families might
be called upon to help set-up and break down the fields after home games. We are also in need
of adult volunteers to help coach the teams. Please let us know if you are interested in
coaching. The more coaches that volunteer, the more teams we can have.